New Contributor
nishant1

Is there a Business card ?- No annual fee & No foreign transaction fee

I am interested Chase business card which has 5% cash back on office supply stores and internet / cell phone..

However more than half of my business transactions are in foreign currency and was interested in no foreign transaction fee card 

I also would have preferred no annual fee for early breakeven.

I could not find one.

I am trying to avoid my personal credit cards like Chase Sapphire preferred or Capital One world or Discover It.

Are there any business cards meeting these two requirements?

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: Is there a Business card ?- No annual fee & No foreign transaction fee

Post in the business board...

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Capital one offers 3 or 4 business credit cards. 2 have no annual fee and two have annual fees i think. Worth checking into since they have no ftf.
Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

[ Edited ]

The Chase Ink Classic/Cash have no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.

On the Chase website I see it says 3% foreign transaction fee, but I am never charged one. The documentation that came with the card also said no foreign transaction fee, so maybe they recently added it.

Established Contributor
scenery_guy

nishant1 wrote:

I am interested Chase business card which has 5% cash back on office supply stores and internet / cell phone..

However more than half of my business transactions are in foreign currency and was interested in no foreign transaction fee card 

I also would have preferred no annual fee for early breakeven.

I could not find one.

I am trying to avoid my personal credit cards like Chase Sapphire preferred or Capital One world or Discover It.

Are there any business cards meeting these two requirements?

You should post questions like this in the business credit area as more people that have experience will see it. 

Any of the Chase Ink business card products that do not charge foreign transaction fees have AF, however the signup bonus should more than cover the cost of the fee if you take advantage of the points. If you want to avoid these fees for good apply for the Ink Bold and cancel just before the fee hits. Replace it with the Ink Plus for the next year. Be warned that it will look like you are churning cards for points but as long as you actually run a considerable amount of spend on the card each year I doubt they will question it. 

I can't confirm or deny that the Ink Cash does not charge foreign transaction fees, I have the card but have never used it overseas or like you are using it. 

Why don't you call Chase and discuss it with someone? Web site here

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+