Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCP Commercial Account Approved No PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JCP Commercial Account Approved No PG

Been waiting a couple of weeks since I faxed this one in and had almost forgotten about it. Grabbed the mail today and there's a JCP envelope and yes I can feel cards inside. No PG and approved for 4k. Thanks CA for your post a while back about this one. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: JCP Commercial Account Approved No PG

@Anonymous wrote:

Been waiting a couple of weeks since I faxed this one in and had almost forgotten about it. Grabbed the mail today and there's a JCP envelope and yes I can feel cards inside. No PG and approved for 4k. Thanks CA for your post a while back about this one. 

Congrats. Could you tell us what your business reports were like? How many tradelines, with who (if possible), etc?

Message 2 of 7
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@dariusc93 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Could you tell us what your business reports were like? How many tradelines, with who (if possible), etc?

Yes, please let us know what your business credit was already like! I am very curious about this one!

Message 3 of 7
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

I've been seraching for this application online without success, does anyone know where I can find it?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dariusc93 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not entirely sure what I have reporting at this point. They pulled business EQ and I'm assuming there are at least a couple things reporting. I've had an Amex Business Gold since Feb and a Halo card since March along with a couple Net 30's like Grainger, Uline and Quill for a couple months now. A BP MC Universal cardband Fleetcor backed LOC for a couple months. Just picked up a FedEx Office approval as well. So I'm guessing 3 to 5 reporting on EQ and EX business for just a couple months. Have had business as a sole proprietor for a couple years but just picked up my EIN in Oct 2015 and LLC'd in May of this year but only really started working on business credit around the beginning of the year. My D&B was just generated in the last couple of weeks as well. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scott_S wrote:

I've been seraching for this application online without success, does anyone know where I can find it?

I found it in CA's post from his approval  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/WOW-JCPenney-Commercial/td-p/4152791/page/3

Message 6 of 7
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scott_S wrote:

I found it in CA's post from his approval  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/WOW-JCPenney-Commercial/td-p/4152791/page/3

Thank You

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.