cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just GoT Approved For Amazon Corporate Business Account!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just GoT Approved For Amazon Corporate Business Account!!!

I applied for Amazon Corporate Business Account. I didn't get any instant approval. I got an email from them after 5 mins. I was approved. It was added to my Amazon payment option. How do I find out the limit?

Ron.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just GoT Approved For Amazon Corporate Business Account!!!

If i remember correctly. I had to wait for them to send me the sign in info. It's a seperate sign in then the regular amazon account. Don't remember if you have to wait for the sign in info via snail mail to get access. I'm thinking that's how it was for me.

Did you PG it?

Message 2 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If i remember correctly. I had to wait for them to send me the sign in info. It's a seperate sign in then the regular amazon account. Don't remember if you have to wait for the sign in info via snail mail to get access. I'm thinking that's how it was for me.

Did you PG it?

Thanks for your reply.  I just called them. They told me I got approved for $1400. Yes, I did PG. Do they report to business bureaus? Which one?

Ron.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't follow my business reports very closely. But a recent pull on my Experian business report shows a tradeline in line with my balance for my Amazon corporate account(I should point out i didn't PG mine). But i have a few in that ballpark so not sure. Haven't pulled my Equifax or DnB so no help there.

The trade i'm talking about shows up as "Retail Trade" "Credit" for the correct amount.

Message 4 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I heard they pulled TU if I used my personal credit to PG. I didn't chance to pull my business credit. I have a few business card. It is not enough to get approved.

Ron.

Message 5 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just pulled triple credit report. They pulled EQ. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 6 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Ron!  Mine wasn't instant either, the approval message came about an hour later.  I thought it was denied.  You need the first statement to setup online access.  There's an access code printed in tiny letters and numbers on it.

Message 7 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Congrats Ron!  Mine wasn't instant either, the approval message came about an hour later.  I thought it was denied.  You need the first statement to setup online access.  There's an access code printed in tiny letters and numbers on it.

Thanks!!!! They sent me the approval email after 5 mins. I thought I have to wait for the card to setup online access. I thought they were going to pull EQ.It is weird. You need the access number from the statement.

Ron.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.