cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just app'd for the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card.....

tag
timkrof
Contributor

Just app'd for the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card.....

I just submitted my app online and received a message stating that my app is being reviewed and I will hear back from them within 5 business days.  They also emailed a link to check the status which states:

"Thank you for your interest in the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card Program.

We have received your application, and it is currently being processed."

Does anyone have any experience with their review/underwriting process?  Also, should I follow up my online app with a phone call?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
timkrof
Contributor

Re: Just app'd for the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card.....

I just was contacted by one of their sales reps via email. They needed me to fill out a form with my vehicle info.

She also stated it can take up to 5 business days for their credit dept. to approve/deny an app.

I'll report back on progress....

Message 2 of 4
turion65x
Valued Member

Updates? did they approve you ?

Starting Score: 660
Current Score: Gardening Mode! as of 8/25
Goal Score: 725+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Gardening .....
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my company credit cards for my business in August.  The first statement came almost immediately and reflected a $0.00 balance.  I received September, 2012 statement and it showed I owed $6.00 from the previous billing, a $10.00 late charge and $6.00 for current month's billing.  I have not even used any of the 3 cards yet and have been assessed $22.00.

I contacted customer service and they were not willing to cancel the $10.00 late charge or any other assistance.  I cancelled my account during the course of this call.  The fee is $2.00 per card per month.  I only have one vehicle so why was I issued 3 cards?

This program may work for you and your business but keep an eye on the billing!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.