Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got DUNS back, quick question?

tag
chris288
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got DUNS back, quick question?

Have been doing some research into the suggestions some of you have made on here. Great news based on one suggestion that was made is that Amex is reporting my simply cash for business. That is great as I had only verified Experian and DnB.

After Inverse suggestions above and looking into this more for what I need after going back and looking into the business credit 101, for me PG'ing is irrelevant.

One last question I had was if I apply for say 2-4 cards above even with a PG, I assume this will still report to my business profiles organically with Experian, DNB, FICO ext correct? Since Amex is reporting my simply cash business.

So if I am going to apply for these business cards does anyone have any suggestions of cards that you have seen report to Experian and DNB both? Not worried bout Equifax Business now with Amex.

Chase, Merrill Lynch, Home depot, Syncrony bank, Barclay, PNC, US Bank, Amazon Prime CC? Anyone know if these business cards are reporting to your business credit file? Or is there a list somewhere I can find this?

Thanks for the help and saving me money n time. Quill, Staples, Uline and all the Net30 stuff doesn't help me with my business goals at this time so would rather not bother getting 5-10 net30 accounts when I can PG 5 or more business CC that report like they do.

Thanks again for the advice
Chris
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

chris288 ... FYI in re-reading this thread something you may want to know should you do business with Federal Government and sometimes Local Governments they may require a DUNS Number. Again, they are in yesterday but, one has to deal business the way it is.
Message 12 of 15
chris288
Regular Contributor

Dinosaur- Thank you for the info. That I did not know. At this point I haven't done any business with the government , but that would not be ruled out down the road.

Not expected in the short term. Mine is all residential now. Thank you
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

How exactly are you verifying that your Amex card is reporting to your business reports?

They are generally known to not show up on the business reports that you can see.

Message 14 of 15
chris288
Regular Contributor

Spoke to 3 different people at Amex and 2 in their credit department. They all told me they report Amex buisness cards to Equifax Business credit.

One said it's not monthly consistently though.
Now you have me doubting if it's true. I might just have to buy my Equifax business report and see now.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.