cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just started a business, Should I get CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just started a business, Should I get CC?

I just started a business not too long ago (less than a month ago). Are there any friendly cc that are friendly to businesses that just started? Or would it better to wait some time before I apply?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Just started a business, Should I get CC?

All big lenders will require a PG for CC's 

Chase, Amex and Citi 

So it will be based on your personal credit and scores 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

You should be able to get the Capital One Spark with your current scores.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey i only check my credit scores on credit karma but my transunion is 660 and my equifax is 656.  not sure what the other one is.   if i applied for the capital one spark card do you think i would get approved?  im also not sure if those scores are fico 8 or fico 4 as the fico term is new to me.  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hey i only check my credit scores on credit karma but my transunion is 660 and my equifax is 656.  not sure what the other one is.   if i applied for the capital one spark card do you think i would get approved?  im also not sure if those scores are fico 8 or fico 4 as the fico term is new to me.  

Credit Karma uses Vantage 3.0 scores - not Fico scores. No lenders that I know of use Vantage scores, it's usually always some version of Fico scores. With that said, my Credit Karma scores are much lower than my actual Fico scores (20 points lower on TU and about 10 points lower on EQ). So your true scores could be higher (or lower) than what you are seeing on Credit Karma - you really need to know what your real Fico scores are before I can give advice (you can purchase them here on MyFico). However, I will say that Capital One has approved people for their Spark Classic card with pretty low scores. But find out what your real scores are so you don't sell yourself short on which card you decide to app for.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.