Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know anything about Forwardline?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Know anything about Forwardline?

Has anyone ever heard of a lender Forwardline? Can you tell me anything about them?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Know anything about Forwardline?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Has anyone ever heard of a lender Forwardline? Can you tell me anything about them?

did you apply to get the offer?

Message 2 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

did you apply to get the offer?

No, I don't know anything about them.

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It says check your rate with just a soft pull I would assume it will come back and either give you a range of what you might qualify based on the money your business dies in the bank account .
My reports are frozen or I would have applied to see
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Edit: I decided to apply as my TU is unlocked until tonight... not knowing what they pull but it did seem to go through so we will see... Took me to finalize page and asked me to upload 6 months business bank statements and my drivers license.

I believe "my assigned rep" is already gone for the week so probably won't get any update until monday but will keep you posted.

Message 5 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
It says check your rate with just a soft pull I would assume it will come back and either give you a range of what you might qualify based on the money your business dies in the bank account .
My reports are frozen or I would have applied to see

I know what the site says. I was just wondering if anyone out there has actually had experience with them.

Message 6 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Edit: I decided to apply as my TU is unlocked until tonight... not knowing what they pull but it did seem to go through so we will see... Took me to finalize page and asked me to upload 6 months business bank statements and my drivers license.

I believe "my assigned rep" is already gone for the week so probably won't get any update until monday but will keep you posted.

Thanks, will follow your saga.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.