Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of 2% and 1.5% CB cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of 2% and 1.5% CB cards?

So I am curious what cards there are that offer simple cashback, either 2% or 1.5% for business besides the Capital One Spark card and the Amex Plum charge card (which offers 1.5% off if you pay more than 10 days ahead of the date).

The important factors I'm looking for in a card:

- It's an everyday spend card, so special categories don't matter

- Simple cashback or statement credit is preferred (or points if they are easily redeemed for statement credit)

- The lower the annual fee the better (obviously). I am going to be getting 3 of them for 3 businesses.

- Can not show on my personal credit reports (so that is why the Spark is out, as Capital One reports on personal reports).

Is there anything else that is 1.5% or 2%?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of 2% and 1.5% CB cards?

Themanwhocan has very complete and comprehensive charts on myfico showing this information - that would be the best place for you to check.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cash-Back-credit-card-charts/td-p/4004725

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I am curious what cards there are that offer simple cashback, either 2% or 1.5% for business besides the Capital One Spark card and the Amex Plum charge card (which offers 1.5% off if you pay more than 10 days ahead of the date).

The important factors I'm looking for in a card:

- It's an everyday spend card, so special categories don't matter

- Simple cashback or statement credit is preferred (or points if they are easily redeemed for statement credit)

- The lower the annual fee the better (obviously). I am going to be getting 3 of them for 3 businesses.

- Can not show on my personal credit reports (so that is why the Spark is out, as Capital One reports on personal reports).

Is there anything else that is 1.5% or 2%?

Welcome to the forums.

This requirement alone limits your option in terms of personal credit cards to BlisPay.  For  business cards we have a separate forum for that and I will ask this thread to be moved there.

Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

The Capital One Spark cards show up on personal credit, but earn 1.5% ($0 AF) or 2.0% ($59, or $0 AF in branch)

I haven't seen anything else for a business that offers greater than 1% on general purchases. Smiley Sad 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.