New Contributor
MyCreditSucksTheMost

Lowes Biz CC approval with no PG.

I decided to apply for the lowes biz card(went with accounts receivable); and was approved with no PG. 

received only a $2500 limit, but I won't complain as my business adjusted income(after deductions) was around 45K this year.

Got the 7-10 day message, than the card showed up today, no calls or questions..hmm.

Staring Scores:Transunion-636 Equifax-618 Experian- 640 (8/12):
Current Scores:Transunion-717 Equifax-(?) Experian 726(as of 11/18/13):

Goal 760 Across the Board:

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
myjourney

Re: Lowes Biz CC approval with no PG.

[ Edited ]

Congrats on the approval WTG

I would check your CR's again Lowes has two banks they use 

GE and Amex 

Both require your SS# on app

Which means a PG

Although you may have been one of the lucky ones 

They wanted a PG from me and I have Amex and CAP1 business some net 30 accounts along with established business credit over 3 years old 

I delcined to accept 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
I will be gardening until a better offer/bonus comes along
Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it
New Contributor
MyCreditSucksTheMost

Thanks My Jouney,

This is the GE backed card, and when submitting the app you have the optiuon of not inputting any personal information and applying first with business credit alone, that's the route I took, and got approved. Honestly I was a little suprised myself.

Although after looking around the net it seems the accounts receivable card may be easiest to get approved for as well.

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
myjourney

[ Edited ]

MyCreditSucksTheMost wrote:

Thanks My Jouney,

This is the GE backed card, and when submitting the app you have the optiuon of not inputting any personal information and applying first with business credit alone, that's the route I took, and got approved. Honestly I was a little suprised myself.

Although after looking around the net it seems the accounts receivable card may be easiest to get approved for as well.

Wow double congrats then that's the option I took too and about 3 days later got the need for PG letter and if I agreed to call the number on the letter.

I went with the Amex Lowes when I got my personal Amex since it was the same HP about 3 months later 

WTG proud of you 

Last escape 06/06/13 Bronze 7/6/2013 Silver 9/6/2013 Gold 12/6/2013 Palladium 3/6/14 made it
New Contributor
MyCreditSucksTheMost

MJ, Thank you, I'm proud of me too. and a little shocked.  I wonder if i can request cli's every 4 months like my other ge cards.lol

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
myjourney

MyCreditSucksTheMost wrote:

MJ, Thank you, I'm proud of me too. and a little shocked.  I wonder if i can request cli's every 4 months like my other ge cards.lol

I don't see why not and let us now this may help a lot of business owners 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+