Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys Commercial Charge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys Commercial Charge

So, last week I sent a letter to Macy's corporate asking if they have a commercial charge card which they do. A rep emailed me the app and I sent it in the mail yesterday. I will keep this post updated on my progress.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
iph38
Valued Member

Re: Macys Commercial Charge

@Anonymous wrote:

So, last week I sent a letter to Macy's corporate asking if they have a commercial charge card which they do. A rep emailed me the app and I sent it in the mail yesterday. I will keep this post updated on my progress.

Can you post a link to the app

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iph38 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you post a link to the app

Here is a link to the App. Also, there is a section to fill out that checks bank rating, just leave it blank. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Last week I got a call from Macy's about my application. It looks like it was declined and they will be sending a letter in the mail. I should expect to get the letter sometime next week. I am really interested in seeing what this letter will say. I will update this post when I get the letter.

Also, if the link I posted for the APP does not work please let me know.

Jacob

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright so I got the denial letter and the reason why they denied me was that I had an insufficient banking relationship. I don't know if that means bank rating but I find it really weird.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.