Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marriott Business

Looking at this card because I could use a business card that's not an Amex. The bonus seems decent and I like the annual certificate. Anyone willing to share any info on underwriting requirements and what bureaus they pull? Searched the creditpulls database and didn't see much.

Fairly new business (6 months). Sole prop. Projected annual side business income is $20k annually. $100k personal income. 675 EX 666 TU 670 EQ. Four new cards this year.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Business

Forgot to add I have no current relationship with chase. Paid in full car loan with chase from 2015. Prior closed positive credit card from 2006. Will that help me?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Business

They pulled EX and  EQ for me but then Chase always doubts pulls me for some reason.  My scores are right at 800 and I have existing Chase cards including another business one so not sure how much that helps.  Without knowing more about your existing credit like currents cards, credit age, limits, etc, you should be ok.  I’d go ahead and give it a shot.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.