Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Card App

tag
thummel
Established Contributor

Marriott Card App

Decided last night since my scores have recovered a bit to apply for the Marriott card biz version. Haven't seen too many posts about this card but my app went pending. Called the status line and it saying the 30 day message currently. Guessing that's normally a good sign? Not sure if there business cards are processed much differently then personal cards are.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Marriott Card App

I think they are processed differently.

Message 2 of 5
thummel
Established Contributor

Just thought id update this thread in case anyone can pitch in a little information. The status on the phone when from the 30 day message to the 7-10, but i received a letter today from the fraud department asking for verification of the business tax id. Im taking this is a good sign? 

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Good sign as not a denial.. Provide it and should be good

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

probably a good sign, but as reference when I applied for Ink+, I got to fraud verification and was ultimately retroactively denied for 5/24 (had applied about a week before they made that cover business cards but they waited a while and denied me for it).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.