Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marriott Rewards Premier Business Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marriott Rewards Premier Business Approval

So I've been getting email invitations and even an invite in the mail a few weeks ago for the Marriott Business. I usually chalk these up to marketing and not much more. Have held three of my four personal Chase cards for almost two years now but had no luck with the two times I gave the Ink cards a go before they fell under 5/24. Decided to take them up on the invite as I do a few Marriott stays a year. Submitted an app last night at midnight and it went pending like all of my Chase apps have. Phone said 30 days this morning and at noon I called the automated status line again betting I was going to hear it change to 7 to 10 days. Was shocked that it didn't and right away went to a you have been approved message. Listened a little longer and wait for it.....Your credit access line is 19k. Say what? Currently sit at 50k across my four personal cards so was in no way expecting a 19k approval. Apr is not great at 20.99% but I do have a little more util reporting than I'd like and I sit just above 700 on all three reports. This has been my fastest Chase approvel so far at 12 horus from submitted to approved. Figured I was bumping up against my limit with Chase when my personal Marriott was approved for 5k takiing to me to 50k with them on 120k reported income April of last year. Looks like that max limit can climb given time and history with them. Pretty stoked about this approval. The 80k Marriott points is the icing on the cake. Will use them towards a 7 night Category 9 redemption at the Cove at Paradise Island.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marriott Rewards Premier Business Approval

Congrats!  Tried for this card about year about year ago and was declined.  Never did recon which I should have done.. Maybe I'll give it another go in the near fture.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Tried for this card about year about year ago and was declined.  Never did recon which I should have done.. Maybe I'll give it another go in the near fture.

Thanks Irish! Always recon with them though I guess recon on the Marriott Business would be with business lending. I'm just shocked at the 19k SL on this. Next time I'm in a city with a Chase branch hoping to open business checking with them and hoping maybe for a preapproval for an Ink. 19k gives me some credit on the business side to move around if I need to. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  I have this card and love it. You get alot of benefits with it including free breakfast at some Marriots.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.