Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving CL from Personal to Business

tag
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

Moving CL from Personal to Business

I got approved for Ink Plus about 2 weeks ago with a small starting limit of 5k.  Has anyone had sucess moving credit limit from personal chase credit card to business card?  I tried yesterday and the csr said thats not allowed?

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Moving CL from Personal to Business

@iwazl71 wrote:

I got approved for Ink Plus about 2 weeks ago with a small starting limit of 5k.  Has anyone had sucess moving credit limit from personal chase credit card to business card?  I tried yesterday and the csr said thats not allowed?

Nope!

I have read one post that was able to get a rep to do it during a recon or verification of the app but otherwise myself and all others I have read about are told no!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iwazl71 wrote:

If you have a Chase branch near you, then go in and talk to a business banker.  You should be able to move CL from a personal to business but NOT from business to personal.  Did you call the business line or you called the regular line?

But all in all, you should be able to do it.

Message 3 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

A search in this forum will have plenty of times Chase has moved limits from personal to business cards, especially for opening. Might try the executive office. They can patch you through to business line.
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck ! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.