New Contributor
AtlantaWill30339

Multiple Cards

I know that Capital One has a 2 card maximum for the personal cards, not included their co-branded cards. My question is...is it possible to have multiple Capital One business cards?

Thanks in advance!

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Multiple Cards

AtlantaWill30339 wrote:

I know that Capital One has a 2 card maximum for the personal cards, not included their co-branded cards. My question is...is it possible to have multiple Capital One business cards?

Thanks in advance!

I believe yes you can. Just a different card product, I really want the 2% Cash Back!!! 

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Member
propertyvirgins

Re: Multiple Cards

I just received my SPARKS business card APPROVAL. I have 2 other capital personal cards.....low limits..so im sure the classic will be low. But a great start for a new business.

No credit limit yet........I applied about 2 weeks ago..They requested proof of income and APPROVED me.

My FICO is only 600......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}