Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Chase cards?

tag
Propappr
Established Member

Multiple Chase cards?

Ok, well after many years of less than steller credit i recenrtly applied (1/15/2015) for an Arrival+,Freedom,Sapphire,Discover it, all approved, with total credit of approximately $46k.  

All that being said I would like to hit chase up for the Ink before the 1st.   My credit is still not good (High 6's to Mid 7's), so im wondering if I am pushing my luck on another app.

That would make 3 chase cards in less than 2 months, possible? plausible? unlikely? 

Thanks all

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Education44
Contributor

Re: Multiple Chase cards?

I applied and was approved for the Freedom, Southwest and Sapphire cards all on the same day.

Starting Score: 532
Current Score: EQ08 702, TU08 710, EX08 701Goal Score: 760

NASA, $30,000/ Wells Fargo $20,000 / Venture $7,500 / JCP $6,000 / Ch Freedom $5,000 / Ch Sapphire $5,000 / Discover $5,000 / Walmart $4,500 / VS $2,150 / AMEX BCE $2,000/ Chase SW $2,000 / Merrick $1,900 / Credit One $1,450 Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Well you apply for a business card so it's different process and may/maynot affect the cli you will get because of recent app. If you have TIN then its fine

Message 3 of 7
Propappr
Established Member

Well I just have a small sole proprietorship .  SSN will be used.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe its possible 

Message 5 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

3 Chase cards is definitely possible in 2 months. I think it will require a discussion with one of their Credit Analysts and they tend to be very detailed on the Business side versus Personal. I've been wrong before though.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Propappr wrote:

Ok, well after many years of less than steller credit i recenrtly applied (1/15/2015) for an Arrival+,Freedom,Sapphire,Discover it, all approved, with total credit of approximately $46k.  

All that being said I would like to hit chase up for the Ink before the 1st.   My credit is still not good (High 6's to Mid 7's), so im wondering if I am pushing my luck on another app.

That would make 3 chase cards in less than 2 months, possible? plausible? unlikely? 

Thanks all

It is very possible..

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.