cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My New Business Accounts!!!!!

tag
Marketingchick

My New Business Accounts!!!!!

Howdy! Well I would like to share my NEW BUSINESS VENTURE with setting up my Net 30 accounts, I would love any feedback or help.

About My Business- LLC formed as of Yesterday, I have my DUNS number, and all the proper verifying business info, like Landline, Business address..ect

Account that approved my NET 30

Smiley HappyOffice Depot Business Account

Smiley HappyQuill

Smiley HappyUline

Major Accounts

WEX approved me this week

Is there any advice anyone can give me about anyother accounts that are "new business friendly" I really want to slowly build my business credit as the business I am in I will have to lease printers and other machinery!

Thanks in advanceHeart

The Marketing Chick
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: My New Business Accounts!!!!!

Congrats!!!!Smiley Happy What exactly are you marketing?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Marketingchick wrote:

Howdy! Well I would like to share my NEW BUSINESS VENTURE with setting up my Net 30 accounts, I would love any feedback or help.

About My Business- LLC formed as of Yesterday, I have my DUNS number, and all the proper verifying business info, like Landline, Business address..ect

Account that approved my NET 30

Smiley HappyOffice Depot Business Account

Smiley HappyQuill

Smiley HappyUline

Major Accounts

WEX approved me this week

Is there any advice anyone can give me about anyother accounts that are "new business friendly" I really want to slowly build my business credit as the business I am in I will have to lease printers and other machinery!

Thanks in advanceHeart

So you PG'd for Office Depot right?

What are your scores?

What limit?

Message 3 of 5
Marketingchick

We help Businesses come up with out of the box marketing and branding stratageys! Mod Cut

mod cut to remove personal contact information ~ Lexie

The Marketing Chick
Message 4 of 5
Marketingchick

No I didnt get PG'D for Office Depot account they gave me a NET 30 account, My personal score is nothing lol im building my personal credit as well!

The Marketing Chick
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.