Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Next Step--Guidance Needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Next Step--Guidance Needed

I checked my state website today and see that our LLC has been listed there as of today.  A little background--we already have a business bank account (one year old), business phone, building that is paid-for (not in my home).  Our business will be a neighborhood grocery store and deli.

We've placed and paid for orders from Quill (several more than $50 but less than $100), National Pens (one for $50) and Uline (one for $80).  We have a duns number and EIN.  All this was done before we formed the LLC.  Now I'm wondering if there are any steps I should take now or just wait before doing anything else.  

I've read posts here over and over until I think I'm suffering from information overload! I don't know if I should try and apply for any other business accounts with the LLC so new.  My personal credit is toast but I'm slowly working on that.  The business has not opened yet but will be ready to open the doors in about a month give or take.

Please give me some suggestions as to what to do next.  I am very excited to finally have the LLC formed but still a little anxious since I don't want to do the wrong thing now.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.