Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Business Checking

tag
romey050500
New Contributor

NFCU Business Checking

Does anyone know if I can apply for NavCheck on a business checking account?

NFCU Flagship Visa 25k - Pentagon FCU Platinum Visa Signature 20k - USAA World MasterCard 10k - USAA American Express 10k - BoA 3, 2, 1 Card 10k - Southwest RR 8.5k - CSP 5k - Chase Freedom 2k - Discover It 2k - Barclay's Arrival 2.5k - NFCU Cash Rewards 2k - Military Star 5.8k - American Express BCP 2k - American Express PRG NPSL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Business Checking

@romey050500 wrote:

It's a Line of Credit... and it requires a bit of verification... and all business products have to be done through your business banker... not online.

you can get a Navy Business Credit Card up to $10k with just proof of business/ownership/and your credit (possibly your income verification)

above $10k and for line of credit and other things require 2 years personal taxes, business profit/loss, income verification, etc. etc.... it's pretty serious... although if your taxes are showing the income that your paystubs show it's actually not that big of a deal.... not sure how it is if this is your primary income and it's a small business... might be different.

Message 2 of 3
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

Re: NFCU Business Checking

@Creditaddict wrote:

@romey050500 wrote:

It's a Line of Credit... and it requires a bit of verification... and all business products have to be done through your business banker... not online.

you can get a Navy Business Credit Card up to $10k with just proof of business/ownership/and your credit (possibly your income verification)

above $10k and for line of credit and other things require 2 years personal taxes, business profit/loss, income verification, etc. etc.... it's pretty serious... although if your taxes are showing the income that your paystubs show it's actually not that big of a deal.... not sure how it is if this is your primary income and it's a small business... might be different.

+1  I agree their business side is Wack,  there are only 2 people in my state I can talk to and they are never around to speak with.  I am going to go for the 10k card in August but I doubt if I will do anything higher with them until later next year on the businss side.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.