Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Regular Contributor
0 Kudos

NFCU business loans

Any one has business accounts with NFCU? How business friendly they are? How soon one can apply for business line of credit after opening the account? What is the highest LOC anyone got?
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU business loans

I documented my experience with NFCU business here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/NFCU-Visa-and-BCLOC-Approval/td-p/4769452

HTH Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks mattmyFIC0, it really gave me some idea and hope with NFCU. Hope they don't mind my immigration status when I approach them next year for LOC.
New Visitor
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

This is my opionion and experience with NFCU Business Services.....THEY SUCK!  However, when it comes to the consumer side there is no comparison.  Unfortunately, I can't say the same about their business services.  Its been almost a week since I applied for a Business Checking Line of Credit and a Visa Business Credit Card.  After repeat calls to my "Area Representative" I still don't know the status.  Spoke with him one time and he said someone will be calling me in a few days and that never happened.  When you call the bunsiness customer service number they say you have to speak to your "Representative" but when you try to reach out to this person they're NEVER available or do NOT return your voicemails.

Bottom line you will lose in the long run dealing with any bank/CU like this for business.  Take my advise and go else where!  Wells Fargo may have their problems but they can't be touched when it comes to providing business services in a professional and timely matter! IMHO

Frequent Contributor

My business which brings in over $100k a year has been a NFCU member since 2011. We have a business checking, savings, money market, multiple certificates, a business MasterCard and a vehicle loan. In my opinion they are superb and beat any civilian bank out there. If you have any questions, PM me!

Chase Freedom (5.6k) Chase Amazon AU (13k) NFCU cashRewards (20k) NFCU Business MasterCard (10k) Bank Americard Platinum Plus MasterCard (5.4k) Chase Slate (5k) Amex Business Delta SkyMiles Platinum (17k) Bank of America Sandals Rewards (9k) Chase ink Preferred (10k)

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.