Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU business loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU business loans

Any one has business accounts with NFCU? How business friendly they are? How soon one can apply for business line of credit after opening the account? What is the highest LOC anyone got?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU business loans

I documented my experience with NFCU business here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/NFCU-Visa-and-BCLOC-Approval/td-p/4769452

HTH Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks mattmyFIC0, it really gave me some idea and hope with NFCU. Hope they don't mind my immigration status when I approach them next year for LOC.
Message 3 of 5
Commas
New Visitor

This is my opionion and experience with NFCU Business Services.....THEY SUCK!  However, when it comes to the consumer side there is no comparison.  Unfortunately, I can't say the same about their business services.  Its been almost a week since I applied for a Business Checking Line of Credit and a Visa Business Credit Card.  After repeat calls to my "Area Representative" I still don't know the status.  Spoke with him one time and he said someone will be calling me in a few days and that never happened.  When you call the bunsiness customer service number they say you have to speak to your "Representative" but when you try to reach out to this person they're NEVER available or do NOT return your voicemails.

Bottom line you will lose in the long run dealing with any bank/CU like this for business.  Take my advise and go else where!  Wells Fargo may have their problems but they can't be touched when it comes to providing business services in a professional and timely matter! IMHO

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My business which brings in over $100k a year has been a NFCU member since 2011. We have a business checking, savings, money market, multiple certificates, a business MasterCard and a vehicle loan. In my opinion they are superb and beat any civilian bank out there. If you have any questions, PM me!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.