Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy DECLINE DECLINE DECLINE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Navy DECLINE DECLINE DECLINE

Navy business declined my parter and I COMPLETELY for credit card and line of credit because we exceed exposure on personal side and because I have opened to many new accounts on personal side in last 12 months.

Offered to close down some lines on the personal side to allow for business credit and it was a flat no.

He told me to wait a year.

I said NO... This is my 3rd time applying for Navy business, first time with partner but I wil NOT apply again... your business side doesn't work anything like your personal side and if you won't even let us build into it I will no continue to burn inquiries... the same ones you said were an issue 5 seconds ago to try again next year... clearly we have the exposure we have with you and other banks because we are not a risk but business isn't personal so we would like some business credit.

"well, at this time this is the answer and nothing can be done"

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy DECLINE DECLINE DECLINE

Geez, They seemed a bit harsh there in the response. Do you have any business cards with other lenders? Also, congrats on 90 CC's Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Didn't you once say Navy wanted your first born for a business card? Smiley Wink

Sorry though, I give you credit for trying. Still wish I was eligible Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that NFCU gave your business no LUV.

Which bureau(s) did they use for the business cards?  Like you, I have opened many new accounts recently, but NFCU will be on my radar for next year once the Amex, CapOne, Chase, and Citi business seedlings have a solid year.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that NFCU gave your business no LUV.

Which bureau(s) did they use for the business cards?  Like you, I have opened many new accounts recently, but NFCU will be on my radar for next year once the Amex, CapOne, Chase, and Citi business seedlings have a solid year.

TU

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry to hear that! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.