Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Business Services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal Business Services

Hello All! I'm currently in the process of applying for a refinance on an investment property with NFCU Business Services. The process is a bit lengthy and has multiple components to it and I haven't found any threads here that cover the process. Never fear, your thread is here! I'll keep everyone updated with the process and what they require along the way. The application and all supporting documents were received yesterday to their regional office. 

Items Required

• NFCU Commercial Loan Application
  • NFCU Personal Financial Statement
  • Copy of the existing loan statements for the properties being refinanced, which should include the payoff, term, etc
  • Copies of all existing lease agreements, if the properties are being leased out
  • Copy of the 2015 year end rent roll, if the properties are being leased out
  • Two years of personal tax returns for each owner (2013, 2014)
  • Copy of the 2015 personal W2 for each owner within the business
  • Two years of tax returns for the borrowing business, with all pages and schedules (2013, 2014)
  • Copy of the 2015 year end profit and loss statement with balance sheet for the business
  • Copy of the last completed appraisal for the properties being refinanced (if available)

I'm not sure what the lead time is to hear on anything like this. The business side is unlike the personal side where you can complete everything online. Here they e-mail you PDF files and you need to mail them all in via snail mail as they always do a manual review. When we got approved for our NFCU Biz MasterCard it took about a week. If anyone has any questions let me know, and i'll keep you all posted!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Business Services

Great thread! I sort of burned Navy Business and still paying on the balance so I'll live vicariously through you!

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lindsaydruart wrote:

Great thread! I sort of burned Navy Business and still paying on the balance so I'll live vicariously through you!

Just as an update to everyone- today I heard from the account representative and he's told me that the application is still in underwriting and will hopefully hear something soon. I'm ready to get this done!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever became of this?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.