Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Quick Help - Question about Southwest Business Card

tag
agiacobbe

Need Quick Help - Question about Southwest Business Card

Hello Friends,

I have been a long time lurker here on the myFico forums and a proper introduction is way over due. However my time right now is short and I have to make a decision on whether or not I am going to apply for a Chase Southwest Business credit card.

As many of you are aware the 50k bonus spend for Southwest is back and I want to get my app in. Here is my question, does the Southwest business report a TL on my credit? Will it show utilization as if it was a personal card? I know that if I default it will report, but what about regular reporting. Presently I have a few Chase Ink business cards that I know do not report as TL's on my credit. I am not sure if the Southwest does the same. I read yesterday on the Southwest topic that was posted that someone said it reports as a new TL. Can someone verify/clairfy that?

Believe it or not, I actually want it to report as a new TL, but I want to apply for the business card. Presently I have the Personal premier card and I think I have a little bit more flexability getting approved for the business than the other personal card.

Thanks much!

Anthony

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Quick Help - Question about Southwest Business Card

@agiacobbe wrote:

Hello Friends,

I have been a long time lurker here on the myFico forums and a proper introduction is way over due. However my time right now is short and I have to make a decision on whether or not I am going to apply for a Chase Southwest Business credit card.

As many of you are aware the 50k bonus spend for Southwest is back and I want to get my app in. Here is my question, does the Southwest business report a TL on my credit? Will it show utilization as if it was a personal card? I know that if I default it will report, but what about regular reporting. Presently I have a few Chase Ink business cards that I know do not report as TL's on my credit. I am not sure if the Southwest does the same. I read yesterday on the Southwest topic that was posted that someone said it reports as a new TL. Can someone verify/clairfy that?

Believe it or not, I actually want it to report as a new TL, but I want to apply for the business card. Presently I have the Personal premier card and I think I have a little bit more flexability getting approved for the business than the other personal card.

Thanks much!

Anthony

Not sure, I was wondering this myself.

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Business cards don't report to credit.

Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Chase Business cards don't report to credit.

You mean that Chase Business credit doesn't appear on your PERSONAL credit. Smiley Wink

Yep, both Amex and Chase have never reported on my personal report for many years now, and I like it that way.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.