cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a credit card with 0% APR intro rate (preferably 12+ months)

tag
-Nate-

Need a credit card with 0% APR intro rate (preferably 12+ months)

I have a small online retail business I started in 2012 and have worked very part time. I was approved for a Chase Ink Cash business credit card late 2013 with a 10k credit line and 0% APR interest for 18 months and it was a huge help in getting my business started.

I recently started putting more time into my small business and want to expand my inventory. I don't want to go through the nightmare of trying to get a loan and would like to get another credit card, hopefully with around a 10k credit line, to use for purchasing inventory. Essentially I'm going to be using it like a working capital loan.

Can anyone recommend options for me to look into?

Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need a credit card with 0% APR intro rate (preferably 12+ months)

The Amex SimplyCash has an intro 0% APR for the first nine months. I was just approved for $10K, and my credit is pretty weak.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you do balance transfer on the SimplyCash? Would love to transfer some personal debt (funds I used for the business) to the business card.

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USBank

Message 4 of 5
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America has business cards with 9 months 0% APR. You could also try for the Amex Blue Business card if your scores are good.

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.