Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with cost of business credit for new business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need help with cost of business credit for new business

So maybe im dumb but i am getting overwhelmed with the different instructions on how to set up business credit and the cost associated is my main concern

I know i need to get the name, get it incorporated, email, fax, phone line, address, etc to get everything set up and im hoping someone can help me with how to go about this the easiest way and not have 6 different bills from 6 different companies. I will elaborate as needed but i dont want to go over many other details because i dont want to make it seem like i am soliciting for business on here

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help with cost of business credit for new business

Your state's SOS (secretary of state) website should have all the instructions to legally start up getting a name and all that then register with IRS for an EIN.

Email - Easy use Gmail or similar
Fax - Not needed
Phone - Use a cell or hire a virtual office they have someone who will answer calls and forward them to your cell or home phone for $20 a month
Address - Can be home address for now until you're up and running
Set up a business checking - Bank of America has an awesome small business promo right now $200 sign up bonus with $1,000 deposit no other strings attached just google it.

As far as actual business credit it's based on your personal credit and you have to do a PG (personal guarantee) with the credit companies that if your business fails you'll repay from personal funds. You usually have to do a PG for 3 years then you can get non-PG accounts.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.