Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never applied for business credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never applied for business credit

So i've had a business for a few years now.  It did well in the first few years but then I had a few complications.  long story short here I am a few years later and im looking to get the business started again.  How would I/Is it possible to go about either getting a loan to help me back on my feet or obtining credit cards? The business hasn't been active for bout 3 years now.  I've kept the busines boa account active with minor transactions.  What steps can I take to bounce back?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
iph38
Valued Member

Re: Never applied for business credit

@Anonymous wrote:

So i've had a business for a few years now.  It did well in the first few years but then I had a few complications.  long story short here I am a few years later and im looking to get the business started again.  How would I/Is it possible to go about either getting a loan to help me back on my feet or obtining credit cards? The business hasn't been active for bout 3 years now.  I've kept the busines boa account active with minor transactions.  What steps can I take to bounce back?

Obtaining credit for your business will be a fairly simple process if you're personal credit is good.  Most business credit cards will require a PG and so if your credit is good, then you shouldn't have a problem.  A loan will be a little harder, the lender will most likely want to see financials on the business as well as a PG.  If the business revenue isn't decent, then even with a PG you're not likely to get it.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.