Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Blue Business Plus & CLI

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

New Amex Blue Business Plus & CLI

Thought id share my approval. Feb 2nd, apped for personal green, pulled Ex score was 725, 3 pd charge offs, 13 new accounts in last year newest card 6mos, I just took a new personal loan in January, had 3 inq last year, last inq back in Sept. BTW the were discharged of about 8k in Ch 13 back in 2007.

Since my foot was back in the door, I apped for the business plus card, instant approved on same inquiry gave SL 2k. I hit the CLI button asked for 6k, got 7 - 10 day, tonight I log in and the CL was increased to 4k! All b4 the card arrived.

Needless to say I am shocked. Now my question is when can I ask for CLI, 61 days or 6 months? Any thoughts?

BTW, I owe allot to this board and want to say thanx

Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Amex Blue Business Plus & CLI

Nicely done there! Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 4
uswala
Senior Contributor

wrote:
Thought id share my approval. Feb 2nd, apped for personal green, pulled Ex score was 725, 3 pd charge offs, 13 new accounts in last year newest card 6mos, I just took a new personal loan in January, had 3 inq last year, last inq back in Sept. BTW the were discharged of about 8k in Ch 13 back in 2007.

Since my foot was back in the door, I apped for the business plus card, instant approved on same inquiry gave SL 2k. I hit the CLI button asked for 6k, got 7 - 10 day, tonight I log in and the CL was increased to 4k! All b4 the card arrived.

Needless to say I am shocked. Now my question is when can I ask for CLI, 61 days or 6 months? Any thoughts?

BTW, I owe allot to this board and want to say thanx

Was it SP or HP? i got the card approved on Feb 3 with same 2K limit with EX score of 759. Got my card today but am not happy with 2K lim it, so was wondering should I take a plunge. But do not want one more HP.

Message 3 of 4
rprisco
Regular Contributor

there was no additional HP for the CLI. I still have not got the card, I was on the website for Amex having coffee and staring in amazement at the pic of my new yet to arrive card, and I got a pop up window inviting me to get the 50k sub for the business gold card, decided why not, it went pending I suspect it was denied.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.