New Contributor

New Biz Cards!

I've been building a small company for some time, getting all ducks in a row, etc. Lots of work but its fun and getting it all set up on the side while still working my full time job. 

Anyway, on the day I filed my LLC with the state I also applied for my F-EIN from the IRS and immediately went to work building my business credit. 

Same day I was instantly approved for a Capital One Spark buciness cash back and an AMEX corporate gold card. Not bad for the first hour as an entity. For those looking to start out with biz credit I just wanted to share my experience. 

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
Epic Contributor

Re: New Biz Cards!

Just keep in mind that Capital One Spark reports to your personal credit each month and don't think it reports to any business credit reports but I don't monitor mine really so they might now.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

My Sparks reports to EX and EQ business 

+ Chase ink =

New Contributor

Yes, I believe spark reports to both personal and business reports equally. AMEX biz/corp cards report strictly to business reports unless you become really delinquent and they have to come after you 

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.