Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase Card coming at the end of the year

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Chase Card coming at the end of the year

Bloomberg is reporting that Chase is releasing a new card called the Ink Business Preferred.

Bloomberg - JPMorgan Pressures AmEx With Richer-Reward Business Card

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: New Chase Card coming at the end of the year

Hopefully Ink+ 5x is grandfathered.  No interest in the new card very underwhelming, I was using CSR for my business travel anyway and I just recently changed my flghts to Amex plat for 5x.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 4
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

The only thing that looks to me about the new card is the 3x on internet advertising - as I spend about $250-$500 on that a month.  But other than that, none of the different categories excite me.  I'd definitely rather keep the 5 UR/$ I earn on office supplies, cable, satellite, and telephone over that though.

Message 3 of 4
CreditJim
Established Contributor

This card actually excites me. I don't have any spend in the 5x categories but I do a lot of travel which is reimbursed by my clients. Perfect fit for me. I'll have to hold off applying though as a) I'm way over 5/24 and b) I already have 2 Chase business cards. I guess I'll have to close one of them at least before I apply, and I'll have to hope the sign-up bonus holds.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.