Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New business. Where to begin!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New business. Where to begin!

Thanks for all the info guys. I hadn't even thought about NFCU for business, but that would make sense.
I so wish Capital One offered legit business cards. They have good products, but I don't want any potential balances going on my personal credit.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two quick questions:

I placed an order with quill and have an invoice. What is the ideal timing to pay it? Should I give it some time to make sure it reports, or just pay right away?

Secondly, when asked on applications how long I've been in businesx,bid I use the LLC formation date, or can I go back to when I began receiving rental income on the property as an individual?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So just a quick update on where I am now.

I got everything set up with BofA. I got the email today that my CC was approved with a limit of 10k! Very surprised with that limit, considering it's such a small, and brand new, business and I only projected 30k in revenue.
The benefit of using legalzoom here is that they had all the docs sent over to BofA automatically, so I didn't have to submit anything. Saved a bit of hassle, and time, because the BofA rep had all of my docs before I did lol!

So now I have BofA 10k and Amex 2k.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.