cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New business and NET 30

tag
RockHaven

New business and NET 30

Hey guys just wanted to check in, everything seems to be going really well. Applied to Reliable and Quill , reliable wanted a prepay and we were approved for Quill net30 terms. Also still working on securing an actual business line AT&T seems to have pushed back my install date Smiley Indifferent  Also ordered a Pitney Bowes machine and that order is now processing so lets keep the fingers crossed.  Looks like by September our home office will be up and running !!!

Chapter 7 Filed 8/24/15
Creditors Meeting 9/30/15
Discharged ?

Can't wait to start rebuilding...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: New business and NET 30

@RockHaven wrote:

Hey guys just wanted to check in, everything seems to be going really well. Applied to Reliable and Quill , reliable wanted a prepay and we were approved for Quill net30 terms. Also still working on securing an actual business line AT&T seems to have pushed back my install date Smiley Indifferent  Also ordered a Pitney Bowes machine and that order is now processing so lets keep the fingers crossed.  Looks like by September our home office will be up and running !!!

Congrats also try grainger (easy) ,wex,fedex office, ups 

Good luck and best wishes

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
Onestacdj

Nice im in the same boat as you, I just recently started to try and establish business credit and rebuild my personal credit.

Started with;

Uline

Reliable

Demco(apparently they dont report anymore?)

NEBS

Strategic Network Solutions

Quill

Just recently got a Business line with AT&T(April 1st), the customer rep. said they report to equifax so we shall see. Also have a business secured card with wells fargo for $500 that i just got in the mail 4days ago. Apparently they reported my $500 limit to equifax(small business) already but that might be SNS since they just say i have 2 finiancial accounts reporting and a $500 credit limit.

Pulled my equifax business credit report and the score is 643 for credit risk

Key Factor(s)

Available Credit Limit on Revolving Trades Suggest Higher Risk

Length of Time Since Oldest Financial Account Opened Suggests Higher Risk

0 Percent Revolving Trade Utilization

100 Percent of Financial Payment Experiences Reported as Satisfactory

Payment index score of 100

Business failure score 1419/1880

Key Factor(s)

Length of Time Since Oldest Financial Account Opened Suggests Higher Risk

So my guess is once i increase my tradeline limits and they age my score might get a bump. not bad for about 3 weeks. I'll keep up with you on your journey.

Message 3 of 4
Project17
New Contributor

I have heard conflicting reports about NEBS no longer reporting. I would go with not reporting since I think some people are just confused on who is actually reporting since any time some ones ask NEBS if they report they say not any more.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.