Regular Contributor
How2increase

New business owner seeking credit card..

Hi guys, I am a new business owner!!! I'm super excited. I have spent so much money getting the business started and have no mure funds available for a few months. I would like to apply for a business credit card. What exactly do I need to apply? My business just opened so I'm not making much profit, will that be a problem? Thanks, your feedback is well appreciated.
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: New business owner seeking credit card..

How2increase wrote:
Hi guys, I am a new business owner!!! I'm super excited. I have spent so much money getting the business started and have no mure funds available for a few months. I would like to apply for a business credit card. What exactly do I need to apply? My business just opened so I'm not making much profit, will that be a problem? Thanks, your feedback is well appreciated.

Your Credit is your problem. (sorry)

If your business income is your only income, then yes it's going to be a problem.

But with scores under 600 or just above, you can get yourself a Capital One "Maybe" but real credit cards - not right now

Read some of the threads about building business credit outside of PG credit.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}