Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to building business credit!

tag
WebGuru
Established Member

New to building business credit!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I started my company officially, by incorporating in February. I have a duns number and just got signed up with quill for net 30 terms and $750 limit!

I assume the limit will grow as I continue to order and make payments, but I'm extremely happy to establish a trade account now.

Next steps:

Uline

Reliable

I know there are others out there, but I am planning on slowly building up.

any recommendations, or advice would be appreciated!

10/15 TU-637 EQ-632 EX-634
QS1-$800 QS1-$500 Cap1 Platinum- $1500 Fingerhut-$550 Amazon Store Card-$800 Kohls-$300 Express-$500 Overstock-$500 BuyPowerCard-$300
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: New to building business credit!

@WebGuru wrote:

Just wanted to introduce myself! I started my company officially, by incorporating in February. I have a duns number and just got signed up with quill for net 30 terms and $750 limit!

I assume the limit will grow as I continue to order and make payments, but I'm extremely happy to establish a trade account now.

Next steps:

Uline

Reliable

I know there are others out there, but I am planning on slowly building up.

any recommendations, or advice would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum

Congrats on setting up your business successfully.

Not sure if it applies to your business but Grainger is another easy account to setup.

Just go into the store fill out app and ask them to expedite I had mine in 10 minutes and didn't buy anything that day.

If you're doing any shipping fedex office and UPS all quick approvals 

Best wishes 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.