New Visitor
WebGuru

New to building business credit!

Just wanted to introduce myself! I started my company officially, by incorporating in February. I have a duns number and just got signed up with quill for net 30 terms and $750 limit!

I assume the limit will grow as I continue to order and make payments, but I'm extremely happy to establish a trade account now.

Next steps:

Uline

Reliable

I know there are others out there, but I am planning on slowly building up.

any recommendations, or advice would be appreciated!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: New to building business credit!

WebGuru wrote:

Just wanted to introduce myself! I started my company officially, by incorporating in February. I have a duns number and just got signed up with quill for net 30 terms and $750 limit!

I assume the limit will grow as I continue to order and make payments, but I'm extremely happy to establish a trade account now.

Next steps:

Uline

Reliable

I know there are others out there, but I am planning on slowly building up.

any recommendations, or advice would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum

Congrats on setting up your business successfully.

Not sure if it applies to your business but Grainger is another easy account to setup.

Just go into the store fill out app and ask them to expedite I had mine in 10 minutes and didn't buy anything that day.

If you're doing any shipping fedex office and UPS all quick approvals 

Best wishes 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+