Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No commercial bureau found? reason for denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No commercial bureau found? reason for denial

I have a small photography studio that is two years old. We are an LLC with EIN, pay sales tax, and have a business checking, etc. I am still learning and

wonder if I am missing something here.

Though I pay cash for most things, I am trying to establish business credit. I have 3 tradelines, Quill, Reliable and Uline. I recently applied for

an Amazon 55 account and was denied with this message: NO COMMERCIAL BUREAU AND/OR CONSUMER BUREAU FOUND

I have a DUNS number. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: No commercial bureau found? reason for denial

im not sure these companies you have report to business credit reports.

you could pg it and probably get approved.

Message 2 of 3
LianaCCB

Re: No commercial bureau found? reason for denial

Contact the companies you have the corproate accounts with - Quill & Uline and ask when they report. Some of the smaller vendors have specific qualifications for when they report to yours DUNS number. If it's a net 30 account they say to pay it past 15 days but before 30 days - or something like that. Find out the specifics, they might just have your DUNS number incorrectly which would be an easy fix.

You can also look to obtain a few more corporate vendor accounts, even if you don't particularly need them. But it will help to boost those reporting to your DUNS number so that you can qualify for a "bigger" account like Amazon.

Liana
4+ years of experience in the business credit industry
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.