New Visitor
bigcharlie88

On AMEX Merchant account?

i have different question from the topic discussed but it is all about american express card,my question is --i have an american express online account with a card,how can i get an online merchant account with link i will integrate in my online store to receive amex cards online from customers  ?

Revelate

Re: On AMEX Merchant account?

This really isn't the right forum, but I suspect this board may have the best response for what we do have.

Typically you have to setup a merchant account, and something like Chase Paymentech as an example.

That's about all I know, only looked into some details a few years back in one of my associates random business plans which we never seem to execute on for various reasons hah.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 679, EQ 8 708, TU 711, EX 702* (07/14/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+