Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more approval

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

One more approval

Sams Club business Mastercard... approved in store. $5k SL.

Interesting data points with Synchrony business accounts (Amazon and Sams). IF you are one of the special people that is on the blue envelope list such as myself (open any personal sync card and you will get the blue envelope), it seems as if they treat the business accounts differently, and you will NOT be subject to getting another blue envelope with these accounts

$299750 total credit. All I need is another $250 to make it an even $300k. Not bad considering I only had a $1800 fully secured CapOne card exactly 2 years ago
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: One more approval

Hey FTG....Didnt know if you knew that this post got moved to the Biz section.

I know you got approved a few weeks, but Congrats to you on the Sam's MC approval!
Message 2 of 3
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: One more approval

Thans PizzaSmiley Happy

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.