Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Chase Ink

tag
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Pending Chase Ink

Well, I'm really terrible at staying in the garden...

I decided to put in an app for a chase Ink plus today and didn't get instant approved but got pending... wish me luck!

My scores are around ~670 across the board, guessing I have a pretty decent chase internal score though as I bank personal/business, have an auto loan I opened in june at $26459 and is paid down to $15000 and have had my chase southwest for almost 4 months.

Update:

Denied 10/5

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Pending Chase Ink

Good luck

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do not call business lending to check on this app. Let it ride for a week or so. If you get antsy after a couple days call to request the verification department only and see if any information is needed. Smiley Happy Good luck!
Message 3 of 14
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Good info, I will make sure not to call. Also hoping no information is needed, business has been banking with chase from day 1 and do have business credit.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually Id advise against calling but in your case with the history and relationship you've established I think it might be ok. Smiley Happy Majority of Chase business apps are manually reviewed so thats normal. Maybe check the application status via automated system on Monday and then decide if you want to call. Just be prepared for a dozen or so business questions if you do.
Message 5 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes we get bored in the garden Smiley Happy ... Goodluck and update us.

Message 7 of 14
alkaline
Regular Contributor

Nice! I just applied for an Ink Cash and got a message to call them ASAP... I hope it's just identity verification or something.. Even though I applied as a sole proprietor I'd rather not be the subject of a Chase grilling Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 14
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Application still pending as per the line, guess I should be happy it's not a straight denial :/

What survived:
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a thread that outlines the sole prop app process for ink? I unfortunately have opened a number of cards (6) in the past few months having not opened anything in years prior. But I keep reading about the 5 cards in 24 months cap
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.