Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Chase Ink

tag
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pending Chase Ink

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there a thread that outlines the sole prop app process for ink? I unfortunately have opened a number of cards (6) in the past few months having not opened anything in years prior. But I keep reading about the 5 cards in 24 months cap

The sole prop app process (is that a tongue twister?) is the same as the app process for any business.  There's a space to check what type of business you have - either how  many people in the business or whether its an LLC or something like that, I forget exactly what it says - and you just pick "sole proprietor" from the drop-down or pick "1" as the number of people in your business.

Message 11 of 14
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

buuump, denied Smiley Sad

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did the letter say? I'm surprised you didn't call to see what's up.

Generally business apps with chase needs more verification than that of the personal (with the patriot act and all).

Particularly if you're a sole prop or a new business that's not yet fully established (eg easy to look up your docs, online website, place of business, or biz accts with them if you have it).

They'd want to verify info like EIN or business address..

You can do recon on biz app like personal but they're much more complex
Message 13 of 14
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

My business banks with chase, I had to provide my articles of incorporation, EIN and proof that i can do business in NY before I could even open that account a year and a half ago. 

Denied basically for INQ's and seeking too much credit in a short amount of time. I do have a decent amount of credit which was recently added and INQ's but half of those was car shopping. The car loan I ended up getting through chase at the end of june for $26K and I've paid off $2500+ a month for the past 4 months.

I will have to call and see if I can get them to recon.

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.