Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan to then Loan to Small Business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loan to then Loan to Small Business

Creditaddict - We requested a CLI but went to review, likely won't be approved. We utilize maybe $500 of the CL to purchases so I can't see them justifying extending more credit, plus it's BOA.

My local CU wants 6.99% apr as well as a lot of documentation and this and that for a personal loan.
Message 11 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Creditaddict - We requested a CLI but went to review, likely won't be approved. We utilize maybe $500 of the CL to purchases so I can't see them justifying extending more credit, plus it's BOA.

My local CU wants 6.99% apr as well as a lot of documentation and this and that for a personal loan.

with BofA call backdoor... they are some of the easiest to get huge CLI out of if credit is good.

Personal loans without docs is going to be very hard to do outside of like Navy.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit is good but they just jumped me from 2.5k to 12.5k maybe 3-4 months ago. The only reason I requested it is because I saw the request CLI button which is usually an indicator of an approval.

And yeah that's why I think just using the 3% BT offer is great. I'd rather have 0% BT fee and 3% apr because it would save some some on interest but time is running out cards will start charging interest next month and better not to risk it.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.