Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

No PG, starting limit $6500 (Net1 EFT terms).  I submitted my application online, the next day one of the CSR's called and asked if I wanted to be billed monthly, semi-monthly or weekly.  I asked for monthly billing, but got approved for semi-monthly.  Overall easy process.  Does anyone know who they report to?

https://www.pilotflyingj.com/fleet/

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

Congrats.
Message 2 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Weird you were approved for semi-monthly, and not monthly. Is that normal for these types of accounts? Regardless...Congrats on the approval, and the SL is nice too! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks pizza! I read about Flying J on another business forum and someone there said it was a Net7 account. I'm kind of thinking monthly invoicing was tougher underwriting and maybe this was their counter offer to approve me? I could be wrong so who knows.
Message 4 of 11
mblankenship15
New Visitor

They report to D&B
Message 5 of 11
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@B335iswrote:

No PG, starting limit $6500 (Net1 EFT terms).  I submitted my application online, the next day one of the CSR's called and asked if I wanted to be billed monthly, semi-monthly or weekly.  I asked for monthly billing, but got approved for semi-monthly.  Overall easy process.  Does anyone know who they report to?

What benefits does this card offer?

Message 6 of 11
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Congrats, Started my company 1/1/2018 - Got $1,000 Approval - Got my cards today - Semi-monthly billing also - NO PG.

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@BronzeTraderwrote:

@B335iswrote:

What benefits does this card offer?

Cash price is the biggest benefit.  If you don't use it for a few months they will close the account, but they usually call first.

Message 8 of 11
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Is this a fuel card only?  We use our comdata cards and get a pretty good discount.  I havent been able to match the disount I get with a card products percentage off.  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 9 of 11
Getnupthere

Did you have any vendors reporting on your business credit reports before you were approved?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.