Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plum Card Application Time-Frame

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Plum Card Application Time-Frame

SO apped for a Plum Card on 9/2 and immediately got the "call us" message.  When she called in they said it was just to verify phone number.  Ten days later the app still shows "in progress".  Is this a normal timeframe for an Amex business app?

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plum Card Application Time-Frame

@n777ua wrote:

SO apped for a Plum Card on 9/2 and immediately got the "call us" message.  When she called in they said it was just to verify phone number.  Ten days later the app still shows "in progress".  Is this a normal timeframe for an Amex business app?

No, that is not normal.  Follow up again and ask why it is still in progress if you have been verified via phone? Update the thread once you follow up with them.

Message 2 of 5
rprisco
Regular Contributor

OP curious how you made out?
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call, I have a fraud alert on my files. Amex always has to call me to verify or vice versus. I have two Plum accounts and it's a great product. The best benefit is the 1.5% cash back. You get the 1.5% early pay discount on your next statement. No caps, no redemptions and the annual fee is only $200 and you can have up to 99 employee cards I believe. Plus the $200 is waved the first year. I have the Plum cards for the two businesses that have high credit card volume. If you don't charge that much, the Simply Cash Amex Credit card maybe a better fight.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get you're Plum Card yet?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.