Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pros/Cons of Building Business Credit

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Pros/Cons of Building Business Credit

Hi All,

I am in the process of launching a new venture so I will be spending a lot of time here.  For those of you who have recently launched new ventures - did you find any value in building a solid relationship with a single bank? 

My personal accounts are currently with Bank of America.  There have been times when I have been able to utilize my overall personal banking relationship as leverage in my favor.  Conversely, I am wondering if business banking works the same way..  

For example, I am exploring checking account, merchant account and credit products.  If I allow pricing alone to drive my decision, each of these products will potentially be spread across various companies i.e. checking account at a local credit union, credit card processing via Square, etc.  From a business perspective, everyone wants to keep their costs low.  However, on the flipside--how much are you willing to sacrifice in an effort to improve your business credit opportunities long term? 

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.