Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled The Trigger On An Ink Plus App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulled The Trigger On An Ink Plus App

Okay so figured I'd give it a shot and app for this. I have a small business on the side and have been filing Schedule C's or a couple years now and also have an EIN. I don't have much business credit as I've never needed it for what I do. I must however have a fairly decent internal Chase score as I've gotten three 15k approvals on personal cards from them. Figured it's worth a shot. Submitted and got the 10 but sometimes 30 days message. Then got the 30 days email. And the phone system is giving me the two weeks message so far today. Every personal app with them that's gotten the two weeks message has ended up being approved. Do the business cards generally follow the same messages as well? Have my fingers crossed. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled The Trigger On An Ink Plus App

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay so figured I'd give it a shot and app for this. I have a small business on the side and have been filing Schedule C's or a couple years now and also have an EIN. I don't have much business credit as I've never needed it for what I do. I must however have a fairly decent internal Chase score as I've gotten three 15k approvals on personal cards from them. Figured it's worth a shot. Submitted and got the 10 but sometimes 30 days message. Then got the 30 days email. And the phone system is giving me the two weeks message so far today. Every personal app with them that's gotten the two weeks message has ended up being approved. Do the business cards generally follow the same messages as well? Have my fingers crossed. 

Yes they typically follow same pattern as the personal cards.  Hang in there and I'm sure it will turn into an approval soon enough. I received the same 30 days email and was approved two days later.

Message 2 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck TA and let us know the results 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. I'll update as soon as I hear something. So far holding steady with the two weeks message but they simply may not have reviewed the app yet since it went in on Friday afternoon. On the rejections I've gotten from Chase in the past though it usually updated to 7 to 10 days pretty quick. I'm guessing since this was apped as a sole proprietorship I'm guessing it pretty much boils down to my profile being strong enough for me to pull an approval and my internal score with Chase. I must have a decent footing with them considering my trio of 15k co-branded approvals in the past two months. If no dice on this one I'll probably just try it again in six months or a year and maybe try to slip in my targeted 50k Hyatt offer before it expires at the end of the month. 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apped on the 20th. As of today I'm still getting the 2 weeks message so hopefully that's a good thing still at this point. I know a couple members said they were getting the two weeks right up until they got a denial in the mail. 

Message 5 of 9
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

I apped on 21st and still have the two week message on automated line.

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called in last Friday to the verification number. They did run through a bunch of verification questions as they did with my two Chase apps. After that they wanted to transfer me to lending, I said sure but you know the funniest thing happened during the transfer. My cell must of dropped the call or something like that. Was out with DGF and our daughter so wouldn't have been a good time for a grilling. Automated line is still at two weeks though.

Message 7 of 9
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I called in last Friday to the verification number. They did run through a bunch of verification questions as they did with my two Chase apps. After that they wanted to transfer me to lending, I said sure but you know the funniest thing happened during the transfer. My cell must of dropped the call or something like that. Was out with DGF and our daughter so wouldn't have been a good time for a grilling. Automated line is still at two weeks though.

Any update on your app? I applied for the same card on Dec 6, and it went into pending. Haven't heard anything from Chase yet.

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the automated line it went to the 7 to 10 days message but looking at Bay_Area_Joe's post and app progression that was two weeks message and then went 7 to 10 days but it was a request for EIN letter and further docs. So I'm either going to see a denial letter soon or maybe a request for the same. I've avoided speaking to lending only spoke to verification who asked a bunch address and ID verification questions. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.