Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about HP on Chase Business card application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about HP on Chase Business card application

Hey guys,

For chase ink, they require the business ein and also personal ssn.

They sent me a letter requesting verification of business ein and address, which means its pending.

If I pass the date in which I am required to send it in, has my credit report been pulled by them already? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Question about HP on Chase Business card application

Your CR's were pulled same day as app'ed ...probably 2 pulls at that since Chase loves the double pull

Good luck 

Question: Don't you monitor HP's as they take place cause ypou've been racking them up lately? Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

Your CR's were pulled same day as app'ed ...probably 2 pulls at that since Chase loves the double pull

Good luck 

Question: Don't you monitor HP's as they take place cause ypou've been racking them up lately? Lol

Yes, I have, but no where to monitor them for free for Experian. Only TU/EQ (credit karma). 

Hey, I only got 2 extra HPs okay? xD

And plus, this was for my dad Smiley Tongue 

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Why not just sent the info if you have it?  Or are you lacking the info they requested?   Yes you got a HP, possibly two.

Message 4 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Good luck 

Yes, I have, but no where to monitor them for free for Experian. Only TU/EQ (credit karma). 

Credit--dot---com =EX

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Why not just sent the info if you have it?  Or are you lacking the info they requested?   Yes you got a HP, possibly two.

We don't have the EIN verification letter. Have to request one from IRS. Time already passed anways, was just wondering. 

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Good luck 

Credit--dot---com =EX

Thanks, but it's every 30 days. Doesn't even update if you get an HP like CK does. Blehhhh Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

We don't have the EIN verification letter. Have to request one from IRS. Time already passed anways, was just wondering. 

K.. This is one of the first things I got when I incorporated.  

Also Myfico 19.95$ Smiley Happy.. Although you obviously most likely know it is an Experian HP by now.  Also CK doesn't automatically update EQ(even wtih hp) until your week hits, just TU FYI for HP's

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

K.. This is one of the first things I got when I incorporated.  

Also Myfico 19.95$ Smiley Happy.. Although you obviously most likely know it is an Experian HP by now.  Also CK doesn't automatically update EQ(even wtih hp) until your week hits, just TU FYI for HP's

Oh. Thanks for that.

And no thanks i aint paying $20 per month for something free Smiley Tongue 

What I don't know is if it's 2 HPs or 1 HP. Approved for aarp at 11:59, then freedom at 12:07 in PST. BIG stupid mistake if it's not EST. But oh well, took the risk of it being in EST time zone. 

Also, incorporator lost the docs and my dad can't find them. Mind you, this was ten years ago.

Message 9 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Oh. Thanks for that.

And no thanks i aint paying $20 per month for something free Smiley Tongue 

What I don't know is if it's 2 HPs or 1 HP. Approved for aarp at 11:59, then freedom at 12:07 in PST. BIG stupid mistake if it's not EST. But oh well, took the risk of it being in EST time zone. 

Also, incorporator lost the docs and my dad can't find them. Mind you, this was ten years ago.

Call the IRS and they will provide it to you after answering some questions.. I forgot mine long ago, but got it a few years back again when I was thinking about doing stuff with my LLC again.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.