Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Wells Fargo business account holders

tag
minimist
New Contributor

Question for Wells Fargo business account holders

Hi all,

Recently I've been seeing a section in my WF online account area for appreciation offers, and when I click on it I see two offers. One is to apply for their business credit card with (what I assume are) some promo terms and the other is to apply for their CLOC with its own promo. I just wanted to know if anyone knows if these work similar to prequals or if it is just there for everyone and nothing special. I've had my business account with them for about 9 months now and have a steady cash flow to it and am just now seeing this appreciation box. I work for a pretty big company and when we put offers like this on customer's account it is guaranteed that they can get said offer if they choose to accept it.

Just wanted to get some insight on this. I know they are traditionally more conservative so I wouldn't apply until my scores are a little higher. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for Wells Fargo business account holders

I was literally just about to post this same question as I saw the same two offers today when I logged in. Opening my first few biz cards soon. Gonna give amex a shot as I've had personal accounts with them for quite some time. Never had credit with WF but I've banked there for 17 years and was wondering if that my help my chances if this was a preapproval offer? Eager to see what everyone has to say.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for Wells Fargo business account holders

I was literally about to post this same question as I saw the same on my business ccount !!!

I also received an email introducing the fastflex small line of credit  saying that Ii'M PREQUALIFIED FOR UP TO 35K AND THAT ESPECIAL OFFER WILL END JUNE THE 30TH!!

anyone knows HOW SOLID ARE THESE OFFERTS ?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.