Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Corporate Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about Corporate Credit

I have been looking at corporate cards for my business and I was wondering if it is possibly to get one without their revenue requirments. I would absolutely be willing to PG the card. Anyone have any experience in this type of situation?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
3se7ens
Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions about Corporate Credit

I started a New LLC. in April and applied for a Capital One Spark Bus.card and got approved for 2K.
They did require me to send documents verifying my physical address and business, but no revenue requirement.

As of 3/2022

EQ.-721  |  TU.-731  |  EX.-708

Top Cards:

AmEx Gold - $10,000 POT. BofA Americard $17,000 NFCU CR. $16,000 NFCU Plat.$15,000 FNBO Visa $14,800

Disco Miles $14,000 Chase FU $13,900 USAA Signature $13,000  PayPal MC $10,000 

Macy's AmEx $25,000 Macy's AmEx (upgraded) $25,000

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about those corporate cards that Amex, Cap1, BOA, and JPMORGAN Chase. You have to fill out a form online and speak with them. For the CAP1 corporate card program it says you need to have at least 25M in annual revenue to qualify, but I am skeptical about this because I see the 25M as a requirment for a no PG. Is it possibly they would extend you credit if you PG the account if you dont meet to revenue requirment? The only reason I bring this whole thing up is because I want a purchasing card for my small business.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this link will help you.  Its from Capital One, but it should make clear the diffrence between small business cards and corporate cards,

https://www.capitalone.com/commercial/insights/smallbiz-credit-vs-corporate-card/

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.