Frequent Contributor

Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

Starting Score: EX: 650 EQ: 630 TU: 620 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2015 / Last App: 05/04/2015 / In the Garden Until: 01/04/2017
Desired Scores EQ 700 EX 700 TU 700
1k 2k 4k $2,200
New Contributor

Re: Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Staples has owned them for a while now.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

JMills wrote:

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

Great info Jmills I see your point as another way to get in with staples

+ Chase ink =

Epic Contributor

Any info that you might be able to actually use Quill Credit at Staples later or just that more and more products might ship from your local Staples distribution for them to cut bottom line out? I have received Bubble Wrap before with Staples labels all over it but that's about the only cross over I have noticed before.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
New Contributor

I have been receiving Staples Items from Quill for at least a year if not 2... I would be surprised if the accounts would merge considering Quill does their credit in house and Staples uses Citi. In fact I have been hearing that Staples may close its store locations and be strictly a online retailer.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.