Frequent Contributor
JMills

Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

New Contributor
Project17

Re: Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Staples has owned them for a while now.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

JMills wrote:

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

Great info Jmills I see your point as another way to get in with staples

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Any info that you might be able to actually use Quill Credit at Staples later or just that more and more products might ship from your local Staples distribution for them to cut bottom line out? I have received Bubble Wrap before with Staples labels all over it but that's about the only cross over I have noticed before.

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
New Contributor
Project17

I have been receiving Staples Items from Quill for at least a year if not 2... I would be surprised if the accounts would merge considering Quill does their credit in house and Staples uses Citi. In fact I have been hearing that Staples may close its store locations and be strictly a online retailer.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+